I am a PhD candidate in Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. I am pursuing my PhD under the supervision of Prof. Nitin Vaidya broadly in the field of distributed optimization. I received a dual degree (B. Tech + M.Tech) in Aerospace Engineering from IIT Bombay in 2013.
- Distributed Optimization
Google Scholar: Link
- M.Sc, Applied Math: Optimization and Algorithms, UIUC, 2018
- M.Tech, Aerospace Engineering, IIT Bombay, 2013
- B.Tech, Aerospace Engineering, IIT Bombay, 2013
- Joan and Lalit Bahl Fellowship, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. 2017-18. 2018-19.
- Stillwell Fellowship, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. 2014-15.
- Research Award (URA03) for Master’s Thesis, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay. July 2013.
- National Talent Search Scholarship, (NCERT) Government of India. 2006.