I am a PhD candidate in Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. I am pursuing my PhD under the supervision of Prof. Nitin Vaidya broadly in the field of distributed optimization. I received a dual degree (B. Tech + M.Tech) in Aerospace Engineering from IIT Bombay in 2013.
- Distributed Optimization
- Multi-Agent Systems
- Networked Control
- Motion Planning, Pursuit-Evasion
Google Scholar: Link
- M.Tech (AE), Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, 2013
- B.Tech (AE), Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, 2013
- Joan and Lalit Bahl Fellowship, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. 2017-18.
- Stillwell Fellowship, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. 2014-15.
- Research Award (URA03) for Master’s Thesis, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay. July 2013.
- National Talent Search Scholarship, (NCERT) Government of India. 2006.
- Feb. 2017 – I am serving as the poster session chair for the 12th CSL Student Conference.
- May – Aug. 2016 – I interned at Toyota ITC, Mountain View, CA. I worked on developing intelligent and autonomous driving solutions.
- Feb. 2016 – I gave a talk on “Robotic Herding of Bird Flocks using UAV’s” at CSL Student Conference.
- Jan. 2016 – Presented my paper on “Robotic Herding using Wavefront Algorithm: Performance and Stability” at AIAA GNC Conference, San-Diego.
- Oct. 2015 – Conference Travel Award from the Graduate College, UIUC.
- Jun. 2015 – I gave a talk at IIT Bombay on Robotic Herding of Birds using UAV’s.
- Apr. 2015 – I was awarded the H. S. Stillwell Fellowship at AE awards banquet.
- Apr. 2015 – Poster accepted for Late Breaking Results Poster Session at ICRA 2015.