We would kindly like to invite you to contribute to ICRA 2021 Workshop on “Teleoperation of Dynamic Legged Robots in Real Scenarios” in Xi’an, China. The workshop will be fully online. It will be held on two days so that we can accommodate attendees and speakers from different time zones. For more details about the workshop please visit the workshop website.
We accept two types of contributions to be presented at the workshop:
– Extended Abstracts: We will welcome prospective participants of the workshop to submit extended abstracts (up to 4 pages) to be presented at the workshop. The manuscripts should use IEEE two-column conference format. The accepted abstracts will be posted on the workshop website and will not appear in the official IEEE proceedings.
– Online Demos: The demos will be performed online during the workshop event. The length of each accepted demo will be flexible between 10-20 minutes including an interactive discussion.
– Submission deadline for extended abstracts and online demos: 1st of May 2021
– Notification of acceptance: 10th of May 2021
– Submission of the final version: 20th of May 2021
– Workshop Date: May 31/ June 4 (TBD)