Applicants must be women graduate students within about 1-2 years of graduating with a PhD at the time of the workshop, or they must have obtained a PhD no earlier than 2016 and not currently hold a faculty position. All applications must be submitted by June 17, 2019.
1) Research Statement (maximum 2 pages, excluding references, PDF)
2) CV (no page limit, PDF)
3) Contact & Personal Information, Education History, and Research Interests (please complete the online form)
4) At least one reference who can provide a letter of recommendation. (A recommendation request will be sent when you add your reference to the application system.)
1) Teaching Statement (maximum 2 pages, excluding references, PDF)
2) Diversity Statement (maximum 2 pages, excluding references, PDF)
Application Deadline: June 17, 2019 (11:59 PM CDT)
Notification: July 26, 2019. Everyone who applied has been sent an email with results!
Rising Stars 2019 Workshop: October 29 – November 1