Your copyright reflection doesn’t need to be too long or too detailed. You just have to make a couple of points:
- If you have multimedia, please assure your audience that you have followed the U.S. copyright rules.
- If you have taken your own photos, recordings, and videos, just say so! (You own the copyright on those, so no worries.
- If you have mulit-media created by someone else, tell us how you have followed the rules about copyright.
- Is the media in the public domain? Say so!
- Did the creator of the work give you permission to distribute it? (Most common when a friend takes a photo and gives you permission to use it.) Say so!