Happy Monday, Illini!
We are just 10 DAYS away from the annual Illinois Law School Fair…
- What: The Law School Fair will feature over 100 law schools from across the country. Illinois students & alumni will be able to interact with law school deans one-on-one to learn more about the law school and ask any questions they have! Law Schools will also host various chat room sessions to interact with interested students. The Law School Fair this year is being held in conjunction with the annual Graduate & Professional School Fair for a combined Graduate, Law & Professional School Fair.
- When: October 15, 10 AM – 2PM
- Where: Virtual!
- Registration: Register Online Today!
Why Should I Attend a Law School Fair?
- Learn more about law schools. This is a great opportunity to learn more about law schools that you are interested in applying to, as well as explore new law schools that were not on your radar.
- Interact. You will be able to speak directly with representatives and admissions deans from the law school, as well as have a chance to make a great first impression! This is prime face time with admissions representatives and an opportunity to make a positive impact as a candidate, as well as network. Also a great opportunity to express interest about the law school.
- Answers. Get your questions about the law school and law school programs answered first hand.
- Careers. The Law School Fair is a great way to learn more about a career in the law.
- Fee Waivers. This even might be an opportunity for law schools to grant application fee waivers to interested applicants.
Check back in the upcoming days for more Pre-Law Advising Services Law School Fair countdown highlights!