The 2019 Internship Newsletter is now available on Pre-Law Advising Service’s Compass page. Please visit our Compass page to begin combing through the newsletter for summer opportunities that interest you!
Not already on our Pre-Law Compass page? All Illini can access it. Just follow these simple steps, which are also posted on our website.
1. Login to Compass
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Browse Course Catalog”
3. Type Pre-Law into the search box and click “Go”. You’ll see our Compass page called OPEN LEARNING: Pre-Law Advising Services
4. Under the “Course ID” column, click on the drop down menu (the circle with the downward arrow) that appears
5. Select Enroll (after clicking on the drop down menu arrow)
6. The Pre-Law Advising Services Compass page will appear in the “My Courses” section of your Compass homepage.
*Please note that it can take up to 24 hours for a newly enrolled course to appear in your My Courses menu
Positions are available throughout Illinois, Washington D.C., St. Louis, Indianapolis, and other cities across the country. Many positions have due dates over break and in early Spring, so we encourage you to begin working on applications as soon as possible.