The November LSAT is less than 2 weeks away! Here is a list of tips and reminders for those of you gearing up for the test and working on your law school applications.
- Review the LSAC’s Day of Test Reminders! Don’t forget – the LSAC has a list of requirements governing test day! Make sure you review the LSAC’s rules for test takers and check out a previous blog post for tips and advice, too! Once the test is over you will have 2-3 weeks before your score will post. If you feel things went well and have no plans to cancel your score and retake the LSAT, then use the time after you take the LSAT to…
- Finish your personal statement!
- Finish any addenda or optional essays!
- Check your Credential Assembly Service (CAS) account and make sure your letters of recommendation and transcripts are all in!
- Finish each of your law school applications so that the only thing left to do once your LSAT score is posted is to hit submit!
Remember: this is a rolling admissions process, so the earlier you complete and submit your applications, the better!