Creator’s website: https://wordpress.org/plugins/ml-slider/
How to use: Detailed information is available from MetaSlider’s Documentation pages.
For a quick start:
- Select the MetaSlider item from the left-hand menu in your dashboard.
- Decide whether or not to share your site’s information with the company (data sharing is optional and you can decline).
- Create a new slideshow.
- Click the Add Slide icon (which looks like a + ) in the upper right corner.
- Choose an image either from your own collection or from the free-for-use Unsplash Library that’s included.
- If no alt text is provided in the alt text field of the image you select, provide a description of the image which conveys its information and purpose.
- Click Add to Slideshow.
- Repeat until you have several images included in your slideshow.
- Once images are in your slideshow, you’ll have additional controls available, such as:
- A title for this slideshow to distinguish it from other slideshows you create
- The ability to add a URL which will load when someone clicks the image
- The size and settings of the slideshow when it gets embedded within a page or post.
- In the right hand column, under How to Use, copy the short code for this particular slideshow (displayed within angle brackets) to place in your page or post.
This is how a sample slideshow of images from this site appears with the default settings: