For 2019 the Workshop will open on Sunday July 7 at 2:00 PM and will close at noon on Saturday, July 13.
Single Day passes will be available for those not able to attend for the entire week.
Rolland Schedule (2018) (PDF)
Session topics to include:
- Curriculum tracks for upper strings and lower strings
- Complete Rolland String Pedagogy topics, for violin, viola, cello, and bass
- Conducting Technique Tune-Up
- Alexander Technique, by Paul Rolland’s own Teachers!
- Fiddling led by Peter Rolland
- Master Classes
- Observe Paul Rolland Day Camp in Action
- Participant Showcase: Apply to be a Presenter!
Returning participants will have an opportunity to put their Rolland knowledge to use assisting Rolland String Camp students in the various Rolland techniques, including daily review sessions guided by a Camp master teacher.