Submission Deadline: May 15, 2019
The 2019 Paul Rolland String Pedagogy Workshop welcomes proposals for presentations that relate to all aspects of string teaching and performance. A maximum of three participants will be selected with each presentation limited to 25 minutes.
- Participants must submit their own work
- All selected participants must register for and attend the entire Workshop and be willing to present on any day of the conference.
- The Paul Rolland String Pedagogy Workshop does not fund travel expenses for accepted Participant Showcase presenters.
- Proposals must be both submitted and presented in English.
- Electronic submissions are required.
Complete proposals include the following:
1. Your Name and Contact Information
2. Title of topic and a brief description
3. A detailed outline of topic, including projected time line for each major outline point
4. A list of required equipment and Internet needs, if any
Preparing your Proposal—We will choose presentations based on the materials submitted, so it is important to write a description and outline that we will understand and can evaluate fairly. Your purpose is to convey what will be said in the presentation. State the main point of the presentation, outline the subsidiary points, and summarize the evidence offered.
- You must submit your proposal by May 15, 2019
- You will be notified of your status no later than June 1, 2019.
Questions regarding this opportunity should be directed to Joanne May, Workshop Director.