Media Space (or Kaltura) is the platform used by the Gies College of Business to host videos for distribution to classes. If you have issues with Media Space, it’s usually because Media Space is down or you don’t have the proper permissions for the video you’re trying to view.
- First, check to see if Kaltura is experiencing technical issues. If this is the case, you’ll need to wait and try to view the video once the problem has been resolved. Be sure to communicate with your Professor immediately if this impacts your coursework completion.
- If the problem isn’t with Kaltura, contact the eLearning Team.
Please include the following information when you contact us, so we can better assist you:
- The course, module, and title of the video link
- Your illinois.edu email address (or Net ID)
- A screenshot of the problem, if possible
- A complete description of the problem