The Professor or TAs may not have graded the assignment yet.
If the assignment is in a 3rd-party application, such as Connect, the grades may not have been synced with Compass, and thus don’t show in the Gradebook. This can often happen when you don’t access the 3rd-party application directly from your Compass course page. If this is the case, you may have to wait until the Professor manually syncs the grades.
You should first touch base with your Professor or TA to find out the status of the assignment and ask when you might expect to see a grade for it.
If you need further help, you can fill out a request for help from the eLearning Team.
Please provide this information when you contact our team, so we can better assist you:
- What type of assignment was it (quiz, analysis, simulation, etc.)?
- Was the assignment submitted in Compass, or on another platform (such as McGraw-Hill Connect)?
- When was the assignment due, and was it submitted on time?
- Is the assignment listed as “In progress” in your “My Grades” on Compass?
For further assistance, submit a request to the Student Help Desk:
- Send in a “request for help” ticket anytime
- An eLearning Team member will respond as soon as possible