1) Development of wavelength-resolved wearable devices for continuous monitoring of molecular, cellular, and physiological parameters
Directions of Next Generation Display : Wearable and Transformable Display
(Choi. et al., Nature Communications 2015)
2) Development of ultrasensitive and rapid point-of-care (POC) devices for quantitative and multiplexed detection of blood biomarkers
3) Prediction and early warning of major advanced cardiac events (MACE) such as myocardial infarction and sudden death
4) Near infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) for rapid and non-invasive identification of healthy and diseased tissues
5) Near-infrared tissue monitoring of IV-injected or orally administered contrast agents
6) Implantable micro-LED for tissue monitoring
Choi, Moon Kee, et al. “Wearable red–green–blue quantum dot light-emitting diode array using high-resolution intaglio transfer printing.” Nature communications 6 (2015): 7149.
Zhang, Yihui, et al. “Printing, folding and assembly methods for forming 3D mesostructures in advanced materials.” Nature Reviews Materials 2.4 (2017): 17019.