- Lingrui Gan (graduated in 2019) – co-advised with Prof. Feng Liang
- Xinming Yang (graduated in 2020)
- Wenjing Yin (graduated in 2020) – co-advised with Prof. Feng Liang
- Teng Wu (graduating in 2021) – co-advised with Prof. Xiaofeng Shao
- Ke Li – co-advised with Prof. Yun Yang
If you are currently a PhD student at UIUC, you are welcome to contact me or schedule an appointment if you would like to find out more about my research. I have ongoing projects in multiple directions including large-scale statistical computation, high dimensional data, Bayesian methods, data depth, and quantile regression.
You are welcome to contact me but the best way would be to apply for our graduate programs at UIUC if you find my research interesting.