P.I.E. Topics Quiz U2W5

I will be doing my research topic on global warming and world policies. I believe that global warming is how the Earth gets hotter because of greenhouse gases like carbon monoxide that is contained in our Earth’s atmosphere and the gases accumulate and results in an overall higher temperature which affects glaciers, oceans, drastic changes in local temperature, etc. I’m aware that there are policies put in place to reduce global warming but I believe some countries (maybe China) decided to sacrifice the well-being of the Earth in order to gain more money by ignoring the pollution of the air to produce more items to sell. In the “100 Current Events Research Topics” there is one topic related to global warming: “Is Global Warming or climate change something that humans can do something about?” As far as I’m concerned, there are already policies placed in attempt to reduce and “slow down” global warming. Gerad basically says that you shouldn’t write what you know but write about what you want to find out and discover. Ignorance on a subject can bring about a new perspective and shine a light on things. I think that policies on global warming around the world is a pretty specific topic that should be different from most global warming papers.