- Maryam Rahmaniheris, Po-Liang Wu, Lui Sha and Richard R. Berlin, “An Organ-Centric Best Practice Assist System for Acute Care,” 2016 IEEE 29th International Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems (CBMS), Belfast and Dublin, Ireland, 2016
- Yu Jiang, Lui Sha, Maryam Rahmaniheris, Binhua Wan, Mohammad Hosseini, Pengliu Tan, Richard B. Berlin Jr. “Sepsis Patient Detection and Monitor Based on Auto-BN”. J. Medical Systems 40(4): 111:1-111:10, 2016
- Andrew Y.-Z. Ou, Yu Jiang, Po-Liang Wu, Lui Sha , Richard Berlin, “Using Human Intellectual Tasks as Guidelines to Systematically Model Medical Cyber-Physical Systems”, accepted in IEEE 28th SMC, Budapest, 2016.
- M. Hosseini, J. Yu, Pp-Liang Wu, R. Berlin, S. Ren, and L. Sha, “A pathophysiological model-driven communication for dynamic distributed medical best practice guidance Systems”, Journal of Medical Systems, 2016, DOI: 10.1007/s10916-016-0583-5
- Po-Liang Wu, Lui Sha, Richard Berlin, Julian Goldman, 「Safe Workflow Adaptation and Validation Protocol for Medical Cyber-Physical-Human Systems」, to appear in EUROMICRO Software Engineering and Advanced Application (SEAA) 2015
- Yunlong Gao, Shaohan Hu, Renato Mancuso, Hongwei Wang, Minje Kim, Po-Liang Wu, Lu Su, Lui Sha, Tarek F. Abdelzaher: 「Exploiting structured human interactions to enhance estimation accuracy in cyber-physical systems」, International Conference on Cyber Physical System (ICCPS) 2015
- M. Rahmaniheris, Lui Sha, Richard B. Berlin Jr., and Julian M. Goldman, 「Towards a Cyber-medical Model for Device Configuration Safety in Acute Care」, In 2014 IEEE Healthcare Innovation Conference (HIC), 2014
- Woochul Kang, Lui Sha, Fellow, Richard B. Berlin Jr., and Julian M. Goldman, 「The Design of Safe Networked Supervisory, Medical Systems using Organ-Centric Hierarchical Control Architecture」, accepted by IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Heath Informatics, 2014.
- Richard Berlin, Yoke Hwee Chan, and Lui Sha, 「The Next Frontier: Engineering Paediatric Critical Care Transport」, BritishJournal of Informatics and Monitoring 1(1): 1-13(2014)
- Po-Liang Wu, Dhashrath Raguraman, Lui Sha, Richard Berlin, Julian Goldman, 「A Treatment Validation Protocol for Cyber-Physical-Human Medical Systems」, to appear in EUROMICRO Software Engineering and Advanced Application (SEAA) 2014 (paper, slides)
- Po-Liang Wu, Dhashrath Raguraman, Lui Sha, Richard B. Berlin Jr., Julian M. Goldman: 「WiP abstract: A treatment coordination protocol for cyber-physical-human medical systems.」, ICCPS 2014: 226 URL: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?tp=&arnumber=6843739&isnumber=6843703
- Woochul Kang, PoLiang Wu, Maryam Rahmaniheris, Lui Sha, Richard B. Berlin Jr.,Julian M. Goldman, Towards Organ-Centric Compositional Development of Safe Networked Supervisory Medical Systems, The 26th IEEE International Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems (CBMS 2013), June, 2013: 143-148 (paper, slides)
- Maryam Rahmaniheris, Woochul Kang, Lue-Jane, Lui Sha, Richard B. Berlin Jr.,Julian M. Goldman, Modeling and Architecture Design of an MDPnP Acute Care Monitoring Systems, The 26th IEEE International Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems (CBMS 2013), June, 2013 (paper):514-515
- Po-Liang Wu, Woochul Kang, Abdullah Al-Nayeem, Lui Sha, Richard B. Berlin Jr., and Julian M. Goldman, A Low Complexity Coordination Architecture for Networked Supervisory Medical Systems. International Conference on Cyber-Physical Systems. 2013:89-98 (slides)
- Kyungtae Kang, Min-Young Nam, Lui Sha, Model-Based Analysis of Wireless System Architectures for Real-Time Applications, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing (IEEE TMC), Volume 12, Issue 2, page 219-232, 2013.
- Kyungtae Kang, Junhee Ryu, Junbeom Hur, Lui Sha: Design and QoS of a Wireless System for Real-Time Remote Electrocardiography. IEEE J. Biomedical and Health Informatics 17(3): 745-755 (2013)
- Lui Sha: Keynote: “Re-engineering acute care”. RTCSA 2013
- Cheolgi Kim, Mu Sun, Maryam Rahmaniheris and Lui Sha: How to reliably integrate medical devices over wireless. SECON 2012: 85-87.
- Kyungtae Kang, Min-Young Nam, Jaemyoun Lee, Juyoung Park, Homin Yoo, Lui Sha: Model-based design of a wireless telemetry system and QoS assessment using AADL. BIBM Workshops 2012: 748-749
- Abdullah Al-Nayeem, Lui Sha, Darren Cofer, and Steven Miller, Pattern-based Composition and Analysis of Virtually Synchronized Real-Time Distributed Systems. International Conference on Cyber-Physical Systems. 2012. (Best Paper Award)
- Parikshit Sondhi, V. G. Vinod Vydiswaran, ChengXiang Zhai: Reliability Prediction of Webpages in the Medical Domain. ECIR 2012: 219-231.
- Mohan, Stanley Bak, Emiliano Betti, Heechul Yun, Lui Sha, Marco Caccamo: S3A: Secure System Simplex Architecture for Enhanced Security of Cyber-Physical Systems. CoRR abs/1202.5722 (2012)
- Kyung-Joon Park, Tae Rim Park, Christopher D. Schmitz, Lui Sha: Design of robust adaptive frequency hopping for wireless medical telemetry systems. IET Communications 4(2): 178-191 (2010)
- Chelogi Kim, Mu Sun, Sibin Mohan, Heechul Yun, Lui Sha and Tarek F. Abdelzaher, “A Framework for the Safe Interoperability of Medical Devices in the Presence of Network Failures” , in Proc. of ICCPS 2010: 149-158
- Mu Sun, José Meseguer, and Lui Sha, “A Formal Pattern Architecture for Safe Medical Systems“, International Workshop on Rewriting Logic and its Applications, WRLA 2010: 157-173
- Yanen Li, Yu Sun, Parikshit Sondhi, ChengXiang Zhai and Lui Sha, “Reconstructing Missing Signals in Multi-Parameter Physiologic Data by Mining the Aligned Contextual Information“ , in Proceedings of Computing in Cardiology Conference 2010, Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom. Sep. 26-29, 2010.
- Parikshit Sondhi, Jimeng Sun, ChengXiang Zhai, Robert Sorrentino, Martin S. Kohn, Shahram Ebadollahi, and Yanen Li, “Medical Case-based Retrieval by Leveraging Medical Ontology and Physician Feedback: UIUC-IBM at ImageCLEF 2010“, CLEF (Notebook Papers/LABs/Workshops) 2010. (Best Performing System in the ImageClef 2010 Medical Case Retrieval Challenge).
- Parikshit Sondhi, Manish Gupta, ChengXiang Zhai and Julia Hockenmaier, 2010, “ Shallow Information Extraction from Medical Forum Data”, in Proceedings of COLING 2010, pp. 1158-1166.
- Yanen Li, Jia Hu, Chengxiang Zhai and Ye Chen, “Improving One-Class Collaborative Filtering by Incorporating Rich User Information“, in CIKM 2010: Proceedings of the 19th ACM international conference on Information and knowledge management, Toronto, Canada, 2010. ACM.
- Mu Sun, and José Meseguer, “Distributed Real-Time Emulation of Formally-Defined Patterns for Safe Medical Device Control“, International Workshop on Rewriting Techniques for Real-Time Systems (RTRTS 2010).
- Stanley Bak, Deepti K. Chivukula, Olugbemiga Adekunle, Mu Sun, Marco Caccamo, and Lui Sha, “The System-Level Simplex Architecture for Improved Real-Time Embedded System Safety“ , Proc. of IEEE RTAS 2009.
- Mu Sun, Qixin Wang, and Lui Sha, “Building Reliable MD PnP Systems” , Proc. of Joint Workshop On High Confidence Medical Devices, Software, and Systems (HCMDSS) and Medical Device Plug-and-Play (MD PnP) Interoperability, June, 2007.
- Kyungtae Kang, and Lui Sha, “An Interleaving Structure for Guaranteed QoS in Real-Time Broadcasting Systems“, IEEE Trans. Computers (TC) 59(5):666-678 (2010).
- Kyung-Joon Park, Tae Rim Park, Christopher Schmitz, and Lui Sha, “Design of Robust Adaptive Frequency Hopping for Wireless Medical Telemetry Systems“, IET Communications, 2010.
- Cheolgi Kim, Mu Sun, Heechul Yun and Lui Sha, “A Medical Device Safety Supervision over Wireless”, RACS 2010.
- Kyung-Joon Park, Deepesh M. Shrestha, Young-Bae Ko, Nitin H. Vaidya and Lui Sha, “IEEE 802.11 WLAN for medical-grade QoS“, Proc. of 1st ACM WiMD, 2009.
- Kyung-Joon Park, Tae Rim Park, Christopher Schmitz, and Lui Sha, “Robust Adaptive Frequency Hopping for Wireless Medical Telemetry Systems“, Proc. of 1st ACM WiMD, 2009.
- Man-Ki Yoon, Jung-Eun Kim, Kyungtae Kang, Kyung-Joon Park, Min-Young Nam, and Lui Sha, “End-to-End Delay Analysis of Wireless ECG over Cellular Networks“, Proc. of 1st ACM WiMD, 2009.
- Cunqing Hua, and Rong Zheng, “Robust Resource Management for Predictable Services in Wireless Healthcare“, Proc. of 1st ACM WiMD, 2009.
- Zheng Zeng and P. R. Kumar, “Towards Optimal Exploitation of Physical Layer Information in OFDM Wireless networks“, Proc of WICON 2008, Maui. Nov. 17-19, 2008.