The UIC College of Nursing in Urbana has officially scheduled information sessions, application sessions and open house events for this fall.
BSN Information Sessions: All prospective students are encouraged to attend a BSN Information Session. Students are able to schedule a 1-on-1 appointment with the admissions counselor only after attending an information session. Advisors, faculty, staff and all those interested are always welcome to attend. Please call 217-333-2507 to RSVP and for the location.
· Friday, August 26 at 3:30pm
· Wednesday, August 31 at 4:00pm
· Tuesday, September 13 at 4:00pm
· Friday, September 30 at 4:00pm
· Friday, October 14 at 3:30pm
· Thursday, October 27 at 4:00pm
· Friday, October 28 at 4:00pm
BSN How to Apply Sessions: For prospective students who are applying to the BSN program this year. The admissions counselor will talk through the admissions process, the application and provide additional insight for applicants. Please call 217-333-2507 to RSVP and for the location.
· Tuesday, September 13 at 5:00pm
· Friday, September 30 at 5:00pm
· Wednesday, October 12 at 4:00pm
· Monday, October 24 at 4:00pm
GEMS Information Sessions: New in Urbana in the fall of 2015, the Graduate Entry Masters of Science program is specifically for individuals with a non-nursing baccalaureate degree who wish to pursue a nursing career. This pre-licensure nursing program is sometimes a better fit for juniors and seniors who are closer to completing their bachelors degree than being able to apply to the BSN program. Please call 217-333-2507 to RSVP and for the location.
· Wednesday, September 14 at 4:00pm
· Thursday, September 29 at 4:00pm
· Friday, October 14 at 4:00pm
· Tuesday, October 25 at 4:00pm
Open House Events: No need to RSVP. Please join us at the UIC College of Nursing at 625 S Wright Street.
Saturday, September 24, BSN Open House, 11am-3pm
Tuesday, October 18, GEMS Open House, 5-7pm