The Illinois Club is now accepting scholarship applications for the 2016-2017 academic year!
The awards offered are:
- Nine (9) combined Make-A-Difference Awards & Isabelle Purnell Education Awards of $2,300
- One (1) Judith Life Ikenberry Fine Arts Award of $3,600
- One (1) Susan T. Haney Social Work Award of $3,000
- One (1) STEM Education Award of $3,000
- One (1) Peri Davis Ceperley Award of $2,300
To qualify, an applicant must:
- Be an undergraduate with at least 60 earned credit hours by the end of Fall 2015
- Have a GPA of 2.75 or above
- Graduate no earlier that December 2016
- Submit an application, resume, and essay
The Application Deadline is Monday, November 16, 5:00pm
Applications will be notified via e-mail when applications are received. Semifinalists will be interviewed in late January or early February. Winners will be honored at a Scholarship Awards Brunch in early March 2016.
Online application & details can be found here: http://theillinoisclub.org/scholarship.php