Eli Lilly China has posted 4 full time entry level positions that Chinese MCB students can apply for.
- Bachelor/Master in Microbiology or related life science
- Thoroughly understand Microbiological concepts.
- In-depth understanding of the mechanisms of pathogenic microorganisms causing diseases.
- Basic understanding of aseptic processes and aseptic performance.
- Ability to identify problems and solve them through team efforts.
- Enter data, analyze data, trending data for EM evaluation report (EMER) and batch release.
- Identify problems or potential problems via data analysis and data trending.
- Generating deviation reports
- Communicating with other departments to investigate deviations and create corrective/preventive actions (CAPA)
- Generating user friendly Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Work Instructions (WIs)
- Managing and training EM samplers for routine activities
A recruiter from Eli Lilly China will be providing an information session on Thursday September 17th from 6:30-9:00pm at Gregory Hall 223. The information session is open to undergraduate and master’s degree students in the areas of biology, microbiology, chemistry, pharmacy, food nutrition, and statistics. They will also be hosting a meet and great that same day (Sept. 17) from 1:00-4:00pm at the TCC Interview Suite. This would be a good time for interested students to talk to recruiters about Eli Lilly China one on one.
On September 18th, Eli Lilly China will be conducting on-campus interviews at Noyes Laboratory. For more information contact Un Yeong Park (email@example.com)