Refinements to the following program will be posted closer to the conference day.
Sunday, August 4th
- Evening: For those who arrive on Sunday, we propose to meet up at Riggs Beer Company (1901 S High Cross Rd, Urbana, IL 61802), around 6 PM, for an informal icebreaker.
Monday, August 5th
- Afternoon (start at ~1 pm): Workshop on the R package “Luminescence” (Location: Illinois State Geological Survey (Champaign))
- Evening: Dinner at Allerton Parks (near Monticello). Entertainment and light refreshments will be provided in the evening.
Tuesday, August 6th
- Morning: Traditional talks and posters.
- Afternoon: Traditional talks and posters. Following this, a 1 – 2 hour hike in the woodlands around the Mansion (weather permitting).
- Evening: Conference dinner at Allerton. Entertainment and light refreshments will be provided in the evening.
Wednesday, August 7th
- Morning: Traditional talks and posters
- Afternoon: Lunch in Allerton. Return to Champaign after.