To follow our previous post covering presentations, we recognize the publications our Library faculty and academic professionals have published this spring. See the selected bibliography below to learn more about these topics.
(Links to OA journals, the DOI for individual articles, or the catalog record are provided when available.)
- Ambrosone, Ellen, Laura A. Ring and Mara L. Thacker. “Collections, Care, and the Collective: Experiments in Collaborative Fieldwork in Area Studies Librarianship.” IFLA Journal, July 2022. https://doi.org/10.1177/03400352221103891.
- Anderson, Bethany G. Review of “Forces of Nature: The Women Who Changed Science.” Isis, Vol. 113, No. 2, June 2022, pp. 428-429. https://doi.org/10.1086/719480.
- Buchanan, Rose and Stephanie M. Luke. “Embracing Change in a Time of Transition.” American Archivist, Vol. 85, Issue 1, July 2022, pp. 312-314. https://doi.org/10.17723/2327-9702-85.1.312.
- Gao, Xiang, Kaipeng Wang, Fei Sun, Carson M. De Fries, Fang Xu, Peijun Huang, & Yali Feng. “Associates of Perceived Quality of Life in Chinese Older Adults Living with Cognitive Impairment.” Journal of Gerontological Social Work, Vol. 66, Issue 3, pp. 368-380. https://doi.org/10.1080/01634372.2022.2103865
- Hinchliffe, Lisa Janicke. “Commentary: The future (budget) of the academic library.” Physics Today, Vol. 75, Issue 8, August 2022, pp. 10-11. https://doi.org/10.1063/PT.3.5048.
- —. “The Version of Record as a Central Organizing Concept in Scholarly Publishing.” Information Services & Use, August 2022, pp. 1-6. https://doi.org/10.3233/isu-220164.
- Kenfield, Ayla Stein, Liz Woolcott, Santi Thompson, Elizabeth Joan Kelly, Ali Shiri, Caroline Muglia, Kinza Masood, Joyce Chapman, Derrick Jefferson, and Myrna E. Morales. “Toward a Definition of Digital Object Reuse.” Digital Library Perspectives, Vol. 38, No. 3, June 2022, pp. 378-394. https://doi.org/10.1108/DLP-06-2021-0044.
- Mizrahi, Moti and Michael Adam Dickinson. “Is Philosophy Exceptional? A Corpus-Based, Quantitative Study.” Social Epistemology, August 25, 2022. https://doi.org/10.1080/02691728.2022.2109529.
- Roberts, Matthew. “A Mother’s Touch: Ethics and Maternal Corporeality in Harold Pinter’s Mountain Language.” Modern Drama, Vol. 65, Issue 2, June 2022, pp. 146-165. https://doi.org/10.3138/md-65-2-1201.
- —. “New Approaches to Harold Pinter.” Modern Drama, Vol. 65, Issue 2, June 2022, pp. 141-145. https://doi.org/10.3138/md-65-2-001
- Sapp-Nelson, Megan. “Driving the Team: A Course Integrated Data Information Literacy and Science Communication Class.” LOEX Conference Proceedings 2017, 2022. https://commons.emich.edu/loexconf2017/9/
- Schlembach, Mary C. and Tina Chrzastowski. “A Pioneer in Chemical Literature: Librarian Marion E. Sparks.” Bulletin for the History of Chemistry, Vol. 47, No. 2, June 2022, pp. 215-221. IDEALS: https://hdl.handle.net/2142/114377
- Sroka, Marek. “The Library of Congress Mission in Europe and the Acquisition, Confiscation, and Return of German Books in the Context of Denazification, 1945-1947.” Księgozbiory, Biblioteki, Wydawnictwa i Twórcy Podczas Konfliktów Zbrojnych i Politycznych : Stan Badań i Perspektywy Badawcze (Book Collections, Libraries, Publishing Houses and Authors During Armed and Political Conflicts: The State of Research and Research Perspectives), 2022, pp. 271-286.