As a companion to our previous post, we present some of the publications our Library faculty and academic professionals have published this past fall. Peruse the selected bibliography we have provided below to learn more about these topics.
(Links to OA journal access, the DOI for individual articles, or the catalog record are provided when available.)
- Belovari, Susanne. (2020, Sep 18). Alice Urbach. Wien Geschichte Wiki. https://www.geschichtewiki.wien.gv.at/AliceUrbach
- Chu, Clara M., Jaya Raju (2020). Prioritizing Diversity in Library and Information Science (LIS) Education. In K. Dali, & N. Caidi (Eds.), Humanizing LIS Education and Practice: Diversity by Design (pp. 77-91). Taylor and Francis. https://doi.org/10.4324/9780429356209-6
- Holder, Sarah, Amber Lannon. (Eds.). (2020). Student wellness & academic libraries: Case studies and activities for promoting health and success. Chicago, IL: Association of College & Research Libraries.
- Hua, Andrew, Pratik Chaudhari, Nicole Johnson, Joshua Quinton, Bruce Schatz, David Buchner, and Manuel E. Hernandez. (2020). Evaluation of Machine Learning Models for Classifying Upper Extremity Exercises Using Inertial Measurement Unit-Based Kinematic Data. IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics, 24(9), 2452-2460. . https://doi.org/10.1109/JBHI.2020.2999902
- Johnson, Kirstin Dougan. (2020). The changing face of academic music media collections in response to the rise of online music delivery. Notes, 77(2), 191-223. https://doi.org/10.1353/not.2020.0092
- Kanwal, Ameen, Clara M. Chu, Spencer Lilley, Ana Ndumu, Jaya Raju. (2020). Multiple ways of knowing global perspectives on academic libraries re-imagining systems of knowledge. College and Research Libraries News, 81(9), 426-433. https://doi.org/10.5860/crln.81.9.426
- Keralis, Spencer D. C. (2020). Review of The Poe Shrine: Building the World’s Finest Edgar Allan Poe Collection by Christopher P. Semtner. Edgar Allan Poe Review, 21(2), 283-285. https://muse.jhu.edu/article/775888
- —. (2020, Nov 2). Tropy Template: xZINECOREx. https://doi.org/http://hdl.handle.net/2142/108900
- Maddox Abbott, Jennifer A. (2020). Moving a Unique Collection to Storage: Improving Access Now and Later. Library Resources and Technical Services, 64(4): 177–184. http://hdl.handle.net/2142/109233
- Pionke, J.J. (2020). Covid-19, accessibility, and libraries: A call to action. College and Research Libraries News, 81(8), 398-399. https://doi.org/10.5860/crln.81.8.398
- Singleton, https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph17207677 J.J Pionke, and (2020). Understanding the Intersection of Race/Ethnicity, Socioeconomic Status, and Geographic Location: A Scoping Review of U.S. Consumer Food Purchasing. International journal of environmental research and public health, 17(20), 1-26. .
- Roberts, Matthew. (2020). Matters of the Heart: The Poetics of Trauma in Harold Pinter’s Ashes to Ashes. Modern Drama, 63(3), 311-329. https://doi.org/10.3138/md.63.3.1076
- —. (2020). Ajax in America, or Catharsis in the Time of Terrorism. New Theatre Quarterly, 36(4), 306-319. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0266464X20000652
- Sroka, Marek. (2020). “Spreading the Word” in the Polish People’s Republic: the British Council and the English Reading Room at the Jagiellonian Library in Kraków, 1946-1989. Library and Information History, 36(3), 175-193. https://doi.org/10.3366/lih.2020.0031
- Williams, Sarah C. (2020). Open Data and Open Access Articles: Exploring Connections in the Life Sciences. Journal of eScience Librarianship, 9(1), [e1184]. https://doi.org/10.7191/jeslib.2020.1184
- Yun, Jospeh T., Nickolas Vance, Chen Wang, Luigi Marini, Joseph Troy, Curtis Donelson, Chieh-Li Chin, and Mark D. Henderson. (2020). The Social Media Macroscope: A science gateway for research using social media data. Future Generation Computer Systems, 111, 819-828. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.future.2019.10.029
- Zhao, Qiankun, Ximing Cai, William Mischo, and Liyuan Ma. (2020). How do the research and public communities view biofuel development? Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 133, . https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2020.110265