Congratulations to all those library faculty and academic professionals who published during the Fall 2013 semester! The following publications have been submitted to the blog. Significant research publications are also added to the Major Publications by Library Faculty Database.
- Dougan, Kirstin. “Assessing Music Reference Services in an Age of Vanishing Reference Desks.” Fontes Artis Musicae 60.3 (2013): 173-181.
- Hahn, Jim and Chris Diaz. “Formative Evaluation of Near-Semantic Search Interfaces.” Internet Reference Services Quarterly 18.3-4(2013): 175-188. doi:10.1080/10875301.2013.856367
- Laskowski, Mary S. and Jennifer A. Maddox Abbott. “The Evolution of Technical Services: Learning from the Past and Embracing the Future.” Technical Services Quarterly 31.1 (2014): 13-30. doi:10.1080/07317131.2014.844619
- Mestre, Lori S. “Media Commons: The Process and Value of Centralizing Services.” Library Hi Tech 31.4 (2013): 669-687. doi:10.1108/LHT-04-2013-0044
- Mischo, William H., Mary C. Schlembach, and Michael A. Norman. “Modeling Search Assistance Mechanisms within Web-Scale Discovery Systems.” Proceedings of the 13th ACM/IEEE Joint Conference on Digital Libraries. New York: ACM, 2013. 407-408. doi:10.1145/2467696.2467784
- Williams, Sarah C. “Gathering Feedback from Early-Career Faculty: Speaking with and Surveying Agricultural Faculty Members about Research Data.” Journal of eScience Librarianship 2.2 (2013): 43-52. doi:10.7191/jeslib.2013.1048
The Major Publications by Library Faculty Database is currently being reviewed and updated under the direction of Dan Tracy, LIS and Research Support Librarian. Please contact him should you see any gaps or need for correction.