The health and safety of our University community is our priority thus the May 5th date may be postponed due to COVID-19. If the May 5th date is postponed the workshop will take place on June 9, July 9 and August 5.
The IT Leadership Workshop, an on-campus program facilitated by graduates of the MOR Associates IT Leaders Program.
The IT Leadership Workshop (ITLW) at the University of Illinois delivers three days of curriculum to a cohort of 25 IT Professionals over a three-month period. The program’s goal is to develop leadership skills as well as facilitate and enhance communication, collaboration, and partnership among participating IT professionals.
- Defining leadership with an IT focus
- The Differences Between Leading, Managing and Doing
- Distinguishing Between and Managing Immediate versus Important
- Leading Through Change
- Understanding and Engaging Stakeholders
- Understanding Strategic, Cultural, and Political Viewpoints
- Self-Awareness Assessment and Emotional Intelligence
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Peer Coaching
- Leading in Today’s Collaborative Environment
- Session 1: Tuesday, May 5th
- Session 2: Tuesday, June 9th
- Session 3: Thursday, July 9th