If you have ever experienced Moodle showing the wrong time for class Zoom sessions, the first course of action will be to verify that your Zoom account reflects the correct time zone. To do this, please follow these steps:
1. Go to illinois.zoom.us and log in with your NetID and password.
2. Click on Profile on the left side of the screen.
3. Once you are on your profile, find where it says Time Zone. Click Edit on the right side of the screen.
4. A drop down will appear where it lists your time zone. Select the correct
time zone and click Save.
5. Once you save, go to your class’s Moodle page and verify that the time of
class is now correct.
If you would like to view our documentation on how to change your time zone in Zoom, please view this page on the iSchool wiki.