The duties of this committee are: to recommend eligibility, to adopt a membership process as described in Article IV, and to keep a list of names and addresses of all members including allied agencies designating those who are regular and honorary members.
This committee conducts a membership drive in May for membership beginning July and ending the following June.
This committee will also promote professional development by assigning an Executive Board member to reach out to new member to offer guidance, support and resources as a membership benefit.
Benefits of Membership
The dues are $15.00 for the fiscal year and it affords members the opportunity to:
- Benefit from a network of administrative professionals. When we have something we cannot do, how beneficial it is to contact those who can.
- Attend the monthly luncheons which enables those who wish to “make a difference” to network.
- Provide opportunities for professional development.
- Keep members informed regarding important events and/or issues affecting them through a monthly newsletter.
- Provide a forum for discussion of issues affecting support staff through liaisons with Staff Advisory Council and Civil Service Advisory Committee.
Do you know someone who wants to be a member of Secretariat, but has not yet joined or perhaps is experiencing a difficult time and would appreciate a very special gift at this time in their life? Consider giving them a gift membership and share The Secretariat experience with someone else.
Click here for: Eligible Classification List
Click here for: Online Membership Form
Click here for: Printable Membership Form