Welcome to the
Illinois Administrative Professionals
The Illinois Administrative Professionals is an organization for University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign employees in certain Civil Service classifications. Over the years, office support functions and responsibilities have changed, as have the skills required to perform these roles effectively. Illinois Administrative Professionals seeks to build collegiality across campus. Our primary objectives are:
- Establish a fellowship and create a high standard of ethics among members.
- Assist in the professional development of members.
- Serve as a forum for the discussion of issues affecting support staff of the University of Illinois.
- Further knowledge about the University of Illinois and uphold its honor and dignity.
Upcoming IAP Zoom Meetings
Wednesday, February 17, 2021 @ 12:00 pm
Introduction to the IAP committees
More information coming soon
Mark your calendars for:
Past Professional Development Events
- Tour of the Electrical And Computing Engineering Building
- Tour of the Natural History Building
- Tour of the Chez Veterans Center
- Mentoring/Leadership Development
- SURS Retirement
- Diversity in the Workplace
- Speed Networking
- Source2Pay/Parking App