Symmetry in Dynamical Systems and Verification:
Verification of Systems with Machine Learning Components:
Multi Objective Reinforcement Learning with Constraints:
H Sibai, S Mitra, “Multi-Objective Value Iteration with Parameterized Threshold-Based Safety Constraints”. [PDF]
Private Networks Bandwidth Optimization:
H Darir, H Sibai, N Borisov, G Dullerud, S Mitra, “TightRope: Towards Optimal Load-balancing of Paths in Anonymous Networks”. Proceedings of the 2018 Workshop on Privacy in the Electronic Society, 76-85 [PDF]
State Estimation under Limited Bit Rate Constraints:
- H. Sibai, S. Mitra, “State Estimation for Dynamical Systems with Unknown Inputs: Entropy and Bit Rates”, Proceedings of the 21th International Conference on Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control, Porto, Portugal, 2018.
- H. Sibai, S. Mitra, Poster: Recent Results in State Estimation of Dynamical Systems with Inputs under Bandwidth Constraints. Proceedings of the 21th International Conference on Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control, Porto, Portugal, 2018. (won best poster award)
- H. Sibai, S. Mitra, “Optimal Bit Rate for State Estimation of Switched Nonlinear Systems”, Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control, Pittsburgh, PA, 2017. (best student paper nominee) [PDF]
Adversarial Examples in the Real World:
- J. Lu*, H. Sibai*, E. Fabry, “Adversarial Examples that Fool Detectors”. [PDF]
- J. Lu, H. Sibai, E. Fabry, D. Forsyth, “Standard Detectors Aren’t (Currently) Fooled by Physical Adversarial Stop Signs”. [PDF]
- J. Lu*, H. Sibai*, E. Fabry, D. Forsyth, “NO Need to Worry about Adversarial Examples in Object Detection in Autonomous Vehicles”, CVPR, Negative Results in Computer Vision Workshop, Honolulu, Hawaii, 2017. [PDF]
Paper from my undergraduate studies
- F. Hariri, G. Daher, H. Sibai, K. Frenn, S. Doniguian, and Z. Dawy, ”Towards a Silent Mobile Sensing Framework for Smart Cities”, World Wireless Research Forum Meeting 30, Oulu, Finland, April 2013.