Battling Cold & Flu Season During COVID-19

If you are someone who always gets hit hard by cold and flu season, this year can feel scary since it is paired with COVID-19. Have no fear, there are natural ways to protect ourselves and strengthen our immune system so cold and flu season is not painfully long!

Two natural ways that I like to fight cold and flu season is by incorporating elderberry and manuka honey into my daily routine! These are easy shifts in my normal schedule that have had great results!

Elderberry

What are the benefits of elderberries? They are kind of a cure-all. This Umcka Cold and Flu Syrup is a life saver. You begin taking it at the first sign of symptoms and it works to reduce the effects of symptoms such as aches, fever, congestion, cough, runny nose and sore throat. It is made by the brand Natures Way and they have tons of other great natural medicines to cover anything you may need, from blood sugar monitoring to sore throats.

Elderberry syrup is, in my opinion, one of the best ways to combat illnesses before taking serious antibiotics or medications. Sometimes, those kind of chemicals make me feel worse before they make me feel better. So, I love trying to combat with Umcka Cold and Flu Syrup first!

Manuka Honey

I like to start my days with a spoonful of manuka honey. It has many health benefits such as clearing infections, boosting immunity, and alleviating stomach aches. It is a great add on to Umcka Cold and Flu Syrup too!

With cold and flu season hitting hard this year, we need all the help we can get! These natural ways to fight it are a great place to start!