Creative Holiday Gifts

This year, the holiday season does not feel as cheerful or exciting as it has in years past. We have barely gotten any snow! So, if you are struggling to find a holiday gift for your loved ones, here are a few ideas for the perfect gift.

For the readers:

If the person you are getting a gift for loves reading, this is the perfect gift for them. Grab a Book Club candle, and wrap it up with your favorite book to read and a note about why you love the book! Not only is it a great gift, but it is incredibly thoughtful!

For the chefs:

My family all loves cooking. So, this year I used a printing service to type up and bind all of our family recipes into a cook book. I am gifting these with my semi-healthy favorite cookies – chewy ginger molasses cookies and two holiday themed dish towels.

This would also be a great gift to give with homemade (or store bought) biscuits and jam!

For the outdoorsy:

A gift on my Christmas list is a picnic backpack! This would be a perfect present for people who love camping and the outdoors. I picture it making a great gift paired with a local cheese or two, and a bottle of their favorite beverage.

This holiday season is challenging, as we are not allowed to be as close to our loved ones. Thoughtful gifts can make all the difference in the world in making sure someone feels loved and appreciated.