- One-Stage Control Over an Adversarial Channel with Finite Codelength: Presented at 50th IEEE Conference in Decision and Control in 2011.
- Control in the presence of a Jammer with limited actions: Presented at National Control Engineering Students Workshop, University of Maryland at College Park in April 2011.
- Decentralized Control of Multi-Agent Systems with an Adversarial Switching Topology: Presented at AIAA Infotech@Aerospace conference in March 2011.
- Optimal control in the presence of an Intelligent Jammer with limited actions: Presented at 49th IEEE Conference in Decision and Control in December 2010.
CSL Research Group Presentations
- Role of Information in Payoffs, Equilibrium and Robustness of Games: Group presentation given in Feb 2012 on the effect of information in non-zero sum games.
- Witsenhausen’s Counterexample: A curse of non-classical information pattern: Group presentation given in June 2011 on non-classical information pattern and some results in Witsenhausen’s counterexample.
- Optimal control in the presence of an Intelligent Jammer with Limited Actions: MURI group presentation given in May 2011. This also presents results from my Master’s Thesis.
- Optimal control in the presence of an Intelligent Jammer: Group presentation given in August 2010.
- Optimal control with limited controls: Group presentation given in December 2009.
Aerospace Research Group Presentations
- Control under Communication Constraints: Group presentation given in February 2010.
- Team Decision Theory and Stackelberg Games: A Geometric Viewpoint: A survey of three papers which uses functional analysis tools in order to obtain solution to games.
- A survey on Certainty Equivalence Property and Separation Property in Stochastic Differential Games under various Information Structure: Presentation for the course project in Game Theory ECE 586 TB.(Report)
- Hard bounds on Probablity of performance: Presentation on a paper in the course “ECE 598 RT – Randomized algorithms for Control System Design”.
Undergraduate Report and Presentations
- UROP 03: On stochastic differential game theory and its application to aerial combat games. (Report)
- UROP 02: On differential game theory and its application to aerial combat games. (Report)
- Socket Programming: Some fundamentals of socket programming. (Report)
- Seminar: Image processing for UAVs and MAVs. (Report)
- Course Project: Hypersonic flow over apollo type body.