Gies Business Career Services supports iMBA and iMSA students in various ways:
- General career resources on job search and career advancement strategies, resume and cover letter writing, interviewing, salary negotiations, and more.
- Curated self-guided learning modules through Coursera that take students through the different stages of developing and managing one’s career advancement.
- Small group career coaching intensives for those who prefer more accountability and structure.
- Directory of external career and leadership/executive coaches for those who need one-on-one, specialized/industry-specific, or immediate guidance.
- Regular webinars on a career development topic.
Questions regarding career services for iMBA and iMSA students can be directed to the respective programs: