Want to learn more about Illinois Engineering’s Professional Master’s Programs? Sign up to receive announcements.
Online Info Session
Wednesday, February 13 | 12 – 1 CT | Register: go.illinois.edu/getdetails
Associate Dean Harry Dankowicz and Executive Director Rhonda McElroy, from the Office of Graduate, Professional and Online Programs along with ECE Master of Engineering Program Advisor Stacy Walker and one of her current professional Master of Engineering students will give prospective students an opportunity to
- understand the value of a professionally-oriented Master of Engineering (MEng),
- compare a Master of Science with a Master of Engineering,
- learn more about what the Center for Professional and Executive Training and Education has to offer professional master’s students,
- hear directly about the student experience, and
- become familiar with the application process.
This info session is ideal for anyone who is interested in learning about professional master’s programs in general or for those who are interested in hearing from a current student and/or College of Engineering Administration about the program. It may even help you decide to make that trip to campus for our Spring Visit Day. Slides from our last info session are available here.
Spring Visit Day
Friday, April 5th
By invitation only. Contact your program of interest for details.
The Spring Visit Day is a great opportunity for admitted students and applicants to really get a sense of the Illinois graduate student experience.
- Get to know faculty, staff, and students in your department of interest.
- Learn about dedicated resources for professionally-oriented master’s students.
- Tour the Illinois Engineering campus.