MF3 Fellows select a capstone experience that will enhance their professional development in a self-directed area. Capstones must be pre-approved by the course instructor. To propose a capstone project, MF3 Fellows must complete and submit the Mavis Capstone Form by December 15th. The fellow’s Mavis and faculty mentors can provide guidance.
Below are some examples of capstone experiences.
- Develop a grant proposal from white paper to complete narrative.
- Complete the CITL’s “Foundations in Teaching” certificate.
- Job shadow a minimum of three (3) faculty members at different institutions and write a reflective paper (minimum five pages, double-spaced).
- Complete EOL 585, College Teaching.
- Complete CI 550, Methods of Educational Inquiry.
- Participate in CTEN (College Teaching Effectiveness Network) in a leadership role. Write a five-page, double-spaced reflective paper documenting the experience.