Who is Lizzy LeDuc

Hey, guys, my name is Elizabeth LeDuc. I prefer to be called Lizzy over Elizabeth. In this post, I am supposed to tell everyone more about myself, so here I go. I come from a big family; I have four sisters and a brother. I am a middle child. I was born in California but raised in Texas. I have been doing gymnastics since I was seven. I am currently on the Women’s Gymnastics Team for The University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign. I am 20 years old and a sophomore studying Advertising. I have been homeschooled my whole life except 3rd grade and 10th grade. I have been blessed to say that I have traveled all over the world thanks to the sport of gymnastics, and though at some points in my life growing up I thought I was missing out on the “normal” things in life, little did I know that people wished they had a life like mine. I am half Filipino and am a dual citizen of America and the Philippines. Before I came to college, I was on the Philippine National Team and competed in the South East Asian Games that were hosted in Singapore just months after I had surgery on both feet. My life has been full of surprises, some good and some not so good. I wouldn’t change one thing because everything I’ve gone through has made me the person I am today.