The Provost has announced several Academic Policy Modifications for Spring 21. Note that this semester’s options are different than last semester. All policies as well as a helpful FAQ have been posted–please take a moment to read through them here.
- The deadline to drop a full semester course is May 5, 2021.
- For Spring 2021, CR/NC is replaced with a Pass COVID/No Pass COVID (PZ/NZ) grading option.
- Pass COVID (PZ) is awarded when a grade of D-or higher is earned in the course.
- Courses in Spring 2021 in which PZ is earned will satisfy major, minor, and General Education requirements.
- No Pass COVID (NZ) is used when receiving failing grades in the course (F or ABS).
- The deadline to select PZ/NZ for both undergraduate and graduate students is Thursday, May 27, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. Central Time.
Review these Academic Policies and student FAQs here.