CITL is back at it again with the statistics, survey, and data consulting services! They have a busy fall 2017, with a full schedule of workshops on the way, as well as their daily consulting hours in the Scholarly Commons.
Their workshops are as follows:
- 9/19: R I: Getting Started with R
- 10/17: R I: Getting Started with R
- 9/26: R II: Inferential Statistics
- 10/24: R II: Inferential Statistics
- 10/3: SAS I: Getting Started with SAS
- 10/10: SAS II: Inferential Statistics with SAS
- 10/4: STATA I: Getting Started with Stata
- 9/20: SPSS I: Getting Started with SPSS
- 9/27: SPSS II: Inferential Statistics with SPSS
- 10/11: ATLAS.ti I: Qualitative Data analysis
- 10/12: ATLAS.ti II: Data Exploration and Analysis
Workshops are free, but participants must register beforehand. For more information about each workshop, and to register, head to the CITL Workshop Details and Resources page.
And remember that CITL is at the Scholarly Commons Monday – Friday, 10 AM – 4 PM.You can always request a consultation, or walk-in.