COVID-19 and Physical Readiness Training
Our campus is serious about preventing the spread of COVID-19, and we are too. Check out what we do every PRT session to ensure we are safe, compliant, and working HARD.
Cadet Orientation Program (COP) 2020 was a success!
Interested in joining our battalion? Check out our Virtual Day in the Life of an Army Cadet (DILARC)! This video reviews:
- Transitioning to Student and Cadet Life (2:47)
- Balancing Student and Cadet Obligations (11:52)
- ROTC Opportunities (20:37)
- Simultaneous Membership Program (27:15)
- Question & Answer Session (36:54)
More Info on Army ROTC Opportunities
Click here to learn more about what Army ROTC is and what it offers to prospective Cadets, parents, and your country.
Contact us at: (217)244-1407 or by email: email@example.com
Fighting Illini Army ROTC is the best place to start YOUR journey and to improve yourself and impact the world!