Marianne Alleyne is the Graduate Director for the Online Master of Science Teaching Biology Program. If you are a certified K-12 teacher and are interested in joining the program, after checking out the Program’s website, then please contact email@example.com for more information.
Dr. Alleyne teaches the following courses for the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- IB 411 ONL – Bioinspiration (Fall, yearly)
- IB 427 – Insect Physiology (Spring, even years)
- IB 483 ONL – Insect Pathology (Spring, odd years)
- IB 496 – Bioinspired Design (Spring, yearly, co-taught with Prof. Aimy Wissa)
- IB 535 ONL – Biology and Tech Innovation (Summer, even years, only students accepted to the OMST program can enroll.)