I am a PhD graduate from Aerospace Engineering at University of Illinois Urbana Champaign. My research focused on the atomic scale simulations of plasma surface interactions with emphasis on patterning of graphene and ablation of polymer-based thermal protection systems.
I currently work as a Data Scientist at Intel focusing on resolution enhancement technologies for manufacturing of next generation of microprocessors. We utilize knowledge of state-of-the-art principles and theories in photolithography, optics, modeling, and software engineering to investigate potential new technologies 2-4 years prior to being applied to products.
- Computational Lithography
- Molecular Dynamics Simulations
- Polymer Modeling/Coarse Grain Modeling
- Finite Element Method
- Kinetic Monte Carlo
- Plasma Surface Interactions
Google Scholar: Link
Here is a copy of my CV
- PhD (AE), University of Illinois Urbana Champaign (2018)
- M.Tech (AE), Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (2013)
- B.Tech (AE), Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (2013)
- Second place in the AE Graduate Research Poster Competition, UIUC (2017)
- UIUC Computational Science and Engineering Graduate Fellowship for research on Hydrogen plasma patterning of Graphene (2014-2015)
- IIT Bombay Silver Medal for ranking first in the Aerospace Engineering Class of 2013 (2013)
- MITACS Globalink Scholarship provided as funding for a summer internship at University of Calgary, Canada (2012)
- IIT Bombay Institute Scholarship f0r Academic Excellence (2010 and 2011)
- Boeing Scholarship for Excellence in Aerospace Engineering (2009 and 2011)
- Dec 2019 – Job title changed to Data Scientist.
- June 2018 – Started working in RET group at Intel.
- Feb 2018 – Successfully defended PhD dissertation.
- Aug 2017 – Presented my research at the 9th Ablation Workshop, Bozeman, MT.
- Aug 2017 – Presented a poster and gave a brief introductory talk at the 2017 Workshop on Materials Computation at UIUC.
- July 2017 – Volunteered for the AE department at EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2017.
- Mar 2017 – Participated in the AE department poster competition.
- Jan 2017 – Presented my research at AIAA Scitech Conference, Grapevine, TX.
- Oct 2016 – Presented my research at the 53th SES Conference, College Park, MD
- Sept 2016 – Successfully completed my preliminary thesis defense.