- Register and submit payment for the summer school.
- Reserve lodging with the Q Center or request a Q Center day pass*. The Q Center lodging reservation portal will request an access code that will be provided to you with your paid registration (confirmation screen and confirmation email).
*The Q Center is a gated venue. All participants (including commuters) must use the reservation portal to request lodging OR a day pass.
College students are encouraged to apply for the Student Program and should NOT register or reserve lodging until after receiving notification.
|$1500||Early Bird (Extended)|
|$2000||Late||after May 17|
Last day to register: June 1, 2017.
Cancellation: Cancellation fee of $100 thru May 17, 2017. No refunds after May 17, 2017.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Please note that “UIAA” or “University of Illinois Alumni Association” will appear on your credit card statement.
- University of Illinois registrants have the option of providing a CFOP for payment.
- Sorry, check payment is not accepted.
Registration fee includes:
- Instruction provided in main sessions, Monday thru Friday
- Opening reception on Sunday evening
- Networking reception
- Lunch and break refreshments/snacks
- Materials distributed at the school
- Access to digital archives
NOTE: participants who choose to lodge at the Q Center also receive breakfast and dinner which is included as part of the lodging rate.