Good afternoon everyone,
I appreciate all the kind words and patience everyone has demonstrated this past year during our hybrid training schedule. There are only a few weeks until the start of the fall semester. The post-summer schedule will remain the same as the Summer II session.
Post Summer TKD Training Schedule
- Mondays 6:00-7:30 p.m. (Outdoors – grassy lawn outside of Law Building – corner of 4th & Peabody) *weather permitting*
- Wednesdays 6:00-7:30 p.m. (Outdoors – grassy lawn outside of Law Building – corner of 4th & Peabody) *weather permitting*
- Saturdays 12 p.m. (Join via Zoom https://go.illinois.edu/TKD-Saturday12PM)
Quad Day is Sunday, August 22nd from 12 pm-4 pm and we need volunteers!
- 11:15am – 12:30pm (setup crew) at least 2 volunteers
- 12:30pm – 1:45pm 2-4 volunteers
- 1:30pm – 3:00pm 2-4 volunteers
- 2:45pm – 4:00pm 2-4 volunteers
Overall, your duty as a volunteer is to pass out fliers, collect email addresses and answer basic questions about our TKD club. Please wear your uniform and or TKD t-shirt if you plan to volunteer at Quad Day. If interested in volunteering just comment on the Facebook group or sign-up online.
TKD Training Returns to the ARC Combat Room Soon
As mentioned earlier, our post-summer TKD training times next week will remain Monday/Wednesday at 6 PM outdoors. Starting the week of August 24th those students registered for fall classes should be able to access the ARC. So we will return to training indoors in the Combat Room in the ARC at slightly different times in the evening.
Fall 2021 Practice Times
- Mondays 6:30pm – 8pm
- Wednesdays 7pm – 8:30pm
- Saturdays 12:30pm – 2:30pm
Our official club practice times start the week of August 30th so the space isn’t reserved during the first week of classes and the space may be shared and used by others at that time.
For those faculty/staff, alumni, and affiliates training with us over the summer, campus rec membership types and eligibility is available online: https://campusrec.illinois.edu/member-services/member-eligibility/