2. Be a resident of the state of Illinois (as defined by the UIUC standard for in-state tuition).
*3. Have experienced an interruption in formal education of at least two years. (See below for explanation)
4. Be enrolled in an undergraduate program at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign as either as a full-time or part-time student.
5. Have demonstrated financial need (as determined by the FAFSA)
6. Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale)
- A student drops out of community college to care for an ailing parent.
- A college student has a child and decides to postpone the completion of her degree.
- A high school graduate works full-time to save enough money to go to college.