- I am working on an ongoing project that aims to elucidate the role of dopamine in peripheral sensory processing in both food-seeking and electrophysiological paradigms
- I am also interested in studying the organization of the peripheral nervous system of the octopus and to understand how it integrates and stores information
- 2017 | University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign | B.S. Integrative Biology Honors; Chemistry
- Tran A, Zhang CY, Cao C. 2016. The Role of Coffee in the Therapy of Parkinson’s Disease. Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease and Parkinsonism 5: 203.
- Perez A, Tran A, Cao C. 2016. Antioxidant Nutraceuticals in Parkinson’s Disease. In: Antioxidant Nutraceuticals: Preventative and Healthcare Applications. In Press.