SoSSDN Call for Posters
The Workshop on Science of Security through Software-Defined Networking seeks poster submissions, which describe recently completed work, highly relevant results of work in progress, or successful systems and applications, in all areas related to opportunities and challenges in using SDNs to advance the ‘science of security’. Student and industry submissions are strongly encouraged. Topics of interest include:
- SDN principles that support formal and experimental analysis of security
- Metrics for SDN security
- Identify hard open problems for academic research in SDN security
- SDN-based testbeds and cyber-infrastructures in security research
- Success and failures in designing for resilient and secure networks
- Identify tools and techniques that can advance networks/systems security research
- How to make an impact with SDN security research
Work submitted as a poster is eligible for future publication in other venues.
- Poster abstracts should be no more than 500 words;
- Already-published work is welcome. Please specify in your abstract;
- Please email your abstract to Andrea Whitesell (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the email title “2016 SoSSDN Poster Submission”;
- Authors of the accepted posters will be given a template for preparation of the final poster submission; the workshop will take care of printing.
- Abstract submission deadline:
May 20, 2016 at 11:59PM CDTdeadline extended to May 25 at 11:59PM CDT
- Notification to authors: May 27, 2016
- Final poster submission: June 7, 2016
If you have any question, feel free to contact the workshop organizing committee.
Sibin Mohan, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (email@example.com)
Kevin Jin, Illinois Institute of Technology (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Andrea Whitesell, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (email@example.com)