Category Archives: 2017 Spring
Autonomy is everywhere. We decided to have some fun in the Mechatronics Lab. For the 2017 Engineering Open House (EOH) we programmed a small robot to pick up a bottle of soda and give it to an EOH visitor.
Traffic visualization research helps cities make data-driven decisions in the Spring/Summer 2017 Math Times.
Final Poster for 2017 Spring IGL project on Geometry of Autonomous Vehicles
- Helen Babb, Kyle Begovich, Siqi Chen, Yiching Chen, Yichia Huang, Boyu Li, Jingch Liu, Yuhua Lu, Linzi Meng, Robert Monks, Saumil Padhya, Bowen Song, Yihan Zheng, Qinfeng Zhang
- Project leaders (graduate students): Ramakrishnan Narayanan, Raphael Stern, Nilesh Thakkar
- Co-sponsored by Professor Dan Work, UIUC Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering.
Final Poster for 2017 Spring IGL project on Traffic Patterns in Manhattan
- Students (undergraduate students): Raghav Bakshi, Hyun Shik Choi, Andrew Dunham, Xinyi Li, Xinyu Liu, Yicheng Pu, Gabriel Shindnes, Haozhe Wang, Jing Wang, Ziying Wang, Yu Wu, Bin Xu
- Project leaders (graduate students): Vaibhav Karve, Derrek Yager
Co-sponsored by Professor Dan Work, UIUC Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering and Professor Arnab Chakrabortyof UIUC Department of Urban and Regional Planning.
Final Poster for 2017 Spring IGL project on Visual Cliffs, Virtual Reality and Movement Disorders
- Students (undergraduate students): Martin Bantchev, Shruti Goli, Vivek Kaushik, Anirudh Manoj, Dongjun Seung, Shreya Sharma, Cong Shen
- Project leaders (graduate students): Rachneet Kaur, Daan Michiels
Co-sponsored by Professor Manuel Hernandez, UIUC Dept. of Kinesiology
Video as a sensor
Virtual Reality and Visual Cliffs
Congratulations IGL member Fall 2016 Manhattan Traffic Group for winning the IGL Research Award.
Congratulations, Yu Wu, IGL member Fall 2016 and Spring 2017; Yu will be pursing graduate studies at Columbia University.