Congratulations, IGL-ers: The 2017 IGL project “Virtual Reality, Visual Cliffs, and Movement Disorders” has been selected as the winner of the 2018 IGL Research Award.
Congratulations, Ramakrishnan Narayanan (M.S., 2017); Ramakrishnan has accepted a position at Western Digital.
“A Brain Computer Interface Approach To Examine Changes In Motion Patterns While Walking In A Virtually Infinite World,” by Rachneet Kaur, Daan Michiels, Richard Sowers, and Manuel Hernandez, and has been accepted in the general poster session of the INFORMS 2017 Annual Meeting.
Congratulations to Ramakrishnan Narayanan for finishing his M.S. thesis “Exploring image recognition: applying convoluted neural networks and learning to recognize safe cyclists”.
- Helen Babb, Kyle Begovich, Siqi Chen, Yiching Chen, Yichia Huang, Boyu Li, Jingch Liu, Yuhua Lu, Linzi Meng, Robert Monks, Saumil Padhya, Bowen Song, Yihan Zheng, Qinfeng Zhang
- Project leaders (graduate students): Ramakrishnan Narayanan, Raphael Stern, Nilesh Thakkar
- Co-sponsored by Professor Dan Work, UIUC Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering.
- Students (undergraduate students): Raghav Bakshi, Hyun Shik Choi, Andrew Dunham, Xinyi Li, Xinyu Liu, Yicheng Pu, Gabriel Shindnes, Haozhe Wang, Jing Wang, Ziying Wang, Yu Wu, Bin Xu
- Project leaders (graduate students): Vaibhav Karve, Derrek Yager
- Students (undergraduate students): Martin Bantchev, Shruti Goli, Vivek Kaushik, Anirudh Manoj, Dongjun Seung, Shreya Sharma, Cong Shen
- Project leaders (graduate students): Rachneet Kaur, Daan Michiels
Co-sponsored by Professor Manuel Hernandez, UIUC Dept. of Kinesiology