Part II: Reflections from Senior Pre-Law Students
We hope that you enjoyed Part I of our two-part Reflections series with graduating law student, Courtney Koenig. If you missed it, you can access it here. In Part II, we hope you will enjoy reading and hearing reflections from three May 2022 graduating pre-law students!
Student peers can be some of the best resources for students to turn to while being pre-law students. Because everyone has their own, unique journey, it can be beneficial to gain different ideas and perspectives.
Three of our undergraduate senior pre-law students, Alice, Meera and Stella, share their personal experiences while being students here at UIUC and offer insights and advice about being pre-law, student organizations and activities, internships and externships, and more!
Are you interested in pre-law? We invite you to get curious and explore! Here are some suggestions to help you get started:
- Interested in taking classes that will help build essential skills for law school? Check out our Course Recommendation Charts for Summer and Fall 2022. There are classes from a variety of majors.
- Have you joined pre-law student organizations? Click here to learn more about the pre-law student organizations.
- Do you want to gain invaluable experience before attending law school? Check out our internship document for endless opportunities including pre-law ones.
- Join our Canvas page to have access to all things Pre-Law. Click here for instructions on how to self-enroll.
- Explore our Alumni Attorney Talk series on our blog and in Canvas!
As another academic year comes to a close, we encourage you to reflect back on your own journey this year. Be proud of your accomplishments, learn from your experiences, and apply your wisdom to your future endeavors! Have a wonderful summer and congratulations to the Class of 2022!