Advising Appointments Resume June 15!

A message from the Director of Pre-Law Advising Services…

Hello pre-law students and alumni!  My name is Megan Pickens and I am very excited to be taking over leadership of the Pre-Law Advising Office here at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.  Prior to joining Pre-Law Advising Services I worked at the University of Illinois College of Law in the Office of Student Affairs and Academic Administration.  I am a licensed attorney in Illinois and was a practicing attorney prior to joining the University.  

Thank you all for your patience during this period of transition.  I look forward to helping you explore your interest in law school and the legal profession. 

Appointments:

Virtual advising appointments will resume the week of June 15.  Appointments can be scheduled online at: https://go.oncehub.com/PreLawAdvisingatIllinois.  Please be sure to review the guidelines for appointments on the Pre-Law Advising website, prior to scheduling an appointment.

Questions may also be emailed to ccaas-prelaw@illinois.edu.

I look forward to sharing news about additional members of the Pre-Law Advising team in the upcoming months!