Announcing…a great opportunity for pre-law Illini!
Taking the LSAT in the future? University of Illinois students and alumni have a unique opportunity to take a free digital tablet-based practice LSAT on campus on July 23!
Through a partnership between Pre-Law Advising Services and the Law School Admission Council, this digital practice LSAT will use the LSAC’s tablets on which the test is now given.
- The LSAC’s tablet and stylus will be provided for test takers. No need to bring your own tablet.
- The test will be administered in a realistic, proctored, timed campus environment.
- Get a baseline score, or use it as practice for an upcoming LSAT.
Any interested Illinois student or alum may register.
- Not currently LSAT prepping? Taking the practice LSAT cold will provide a baseline score.
- Currently prepping for a fall (September, October, or November) LSAT? This realistic practice test on the LSAT tablet will be especially helpful.
Registration is required and seating is limited. Click this link for more details and to register. Location and other details will be provided to registrants prior to the exam.